I've been at it again! I noticed that I hadn't done anything since April & that was my sister's baby shower gift. Over the past couple of weeks I've been phonescrappin {that's a technical term} with my best friend and have accomplished quite a bit - almost enough to make up for months of not scrapping ;). While scrapping over the phone doesn't quite match up to scrapping in person it's still fun to take advantage of quiet kid time {napping, sleeping, zoned out in front of the TV - I kid, sorta}. We both like chatting on the phone & scrapping so it works and we have phones through Comcast which means digital which means free & unlimited long distance, which is just about the best thing ever!Here is what I got done today:
And here's what I've done over the last times we've scrapped:
To Do's for the week:
Not a whole heck of a lot. I'm heading out of town Tuesday so the only thing scrappy like on my list is packing photos/paper to bring with me.
Last week's challenge: I haven't participated in Sunday Scrappin' for quite some time so this is new to me but I LOVE the idea ~ great for inspiration! I'll try to do a challenge my next SS post.
Thanks for visiting! Click the button above to see other scrappers & their scrappiness!
Last week's challenge: I haven't participated in Sunday Scrappin' for quite some time so this is new to me but I LOVE the idea ~ great for inspiration! I'll try to do a challenge my next SS post.
Thanks for visiting! Click the button above to see other scrappers & their scrappiness!



15 comments:
OH GIRL! I LOOOOVE your pages!!! And I LOOOOVE phone scrappin! I really can't wait to do it in person though :-D GO PACK YOUR STUFF MISSY! OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
You've been a busy crafter. Your pages are great. I love the Pirate & his Pixie, to cute!! I'm so excited to have a little niece to scrap, kids are so much fun and they make the perfect scrapbooking page. The baby face page is too precious. I enjoyed all the pages. Keep up the great progress.
lovely!
Very sweet scrapbookin you've done there!
You got a lot done! Congrats!
Haha, I like that... phonescrapping.
Your pages look wonderful Rebecca, well done.
Wow! So many pages, and they all turned out fabulous! I love organizing and detest grocery shopping, too.
Those are beautiful and I love the little sentiment you wrote to Lydia. I imagine Shawn will really love these books when he gets home.
What great pages. I really like your layouts. And I love the paper you used. Great job!
Great pages! Looks like you got a lot done!
Love the Pirate and Pixie pages! SOO cute!
Beautiful pages, Rebecca!! You're so creative!
I think it's awesome you and your friend scrap together over the phone!! Do you have webcams? Then you could actually feel like you were sitting there together and you could check out each other's work in progress. With Skype, that's free, too.
Your pages are great! I look forward to seeing more of your work :)
Yeay! I'm glad you were able to get all that done... and am surprised you were able to do it while on the phone... I don't function that well lately... but I used to scrap a work when I was a receptionist (before babies took my brain away!)
my bff would LOVE these pages. she's a scrapbooking fiend. but she HAS to have everything balanced and symmetrical and lined up.
makes me crazy.
Post a Comment