Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gift Scrappin

I had a good scrappy week and hope to have another this week! We leave in less than a week to visit family & friends in California which means I have less than a week to figure out a couple more gifts, make said gifts, wrap them, pack it all up and everything else that goes along with travel preparations. The gifts I have completed are for family members who sometimes read my blog so I have to be sneaky and hide my posts. If they look I WILL keep the gifts for myself or pass them along to someone else. So, NO PEEKING!

To see my mother in law's gift click HERE - Charlene...remember, NO peeking. You'll want this but if you look I have no problem keeping it. ;)

To see my step mom's gift click HERE - Carrie....NO peeking. I hope you'll like this but if you look I'll just find someone else to give it to. ;)

I've disabled comments on this post to in case one of the gift receivers should try to peek at the comments. So if you want to leave a comment, please do so in the linked posts. Thanks for visiting, I hope everyone had a scraptastic week! If you'd like to join in on Sunday Scrappin or check out what other scrappers are up to, click the above button. =]

My Cleaning Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones