Sunday, February 1, 2009

Need to Scrap

Well, I haven't scrapped anything this week and probably won't do any pages today BUT I am hoping to organize my stuff and get prints ordered TODAY so I can scrap sometime this month! I really want to finish Lydia's first year album over the next two months, should be a reasonable goal with only 11 topics. I'll just have to make the time to get it done. Then I can focus on 'catching up' on the family albums and maybe even my wedding album one day! ;) PS Winkflash.com is having a 6 cent 4x6 print sale, not sure how long it's going to last but you can get 100 prints for $6.00 + shipping, not a bad deal! Since I didn't scrap this week I obviously didn't meet the challenge to scrap something sweet but I am thinking of something to do for Valentines day for the kids & have found some fun ideas that I'll be mulling over. I just found out about this underwater restaurant and thought it would be a fun place to take the kids on V-Day. Shawn & I have never been big on Valentine's so I thought it would be fun to include the kids on it and love on them a little more that day. :)

I do have something craftsy to share today though I didn't make it. My grandma ordered this for me for Christmas and I was finally able to pick it up from the post office two days ago. I thought it would be fun to share after posting about Army ACU's taking over the house. By the way, we still haven't found a place for all of his gear & there is a pile next to the dining table.



I took off the name tape with my last name on it for the pictures but it goes in the blank velcro space. The side has snap enclosures & the inside is roomy with lots of pockets to hold everything I carry with me - which is usually a lot. Planner, wallet, LOOK Books, business cards, keys, lip balm, compact, cell phone, zip pouch with order forms & pen, gloves (lately) and usually I have tissues and wipes in there too. This was made with one of Shawn's ACU tops and his patches. If you'd like to order one for yourself or someone you know - she also does non-military bags you can go here.

To see what other scrappers who probably got scrappy this week have been up to click the button above. If you're here from SS have a scrap happy week & wish me luck in getting back on the ball!

5 comments:

tammi said...

Oooo, what an awesome bag!!! What a great way to support a fellow army wife and show your pride at the same time! Very VERY cool idea.

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

AWWWW! I LOVE the bag! What a great gift! Good luck getting your pics ordered today, hope you get it done so we can scrap via satelite sometime soon! and OH MY that restaurant looks SO COOL! If you get to go make sure you take LOTS of pics! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love that bags your grandma ordered for you - that is so thoughtfull of her!

Unknown said...

Cool bag.

Wani said...

That bag is awesome!

My Cleaning Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones