Friday, June 19, 2009

More Photo Catch Up

I had a little time this morning so here is a little more catch up on photo posting. One of these days I'll get around to a "real" post but for now this will do. :D There are waaay more picture from boating & other fishing trips Shawn & Michael have taken but this is a short summary. I think I need to open some kind of photo hosting account just to upload & share with family to log in rather than having to 'blog' everything. I'll figure that out one of these days. Anyhow, it'll keep the grandma's content for now. ;)




We all went out on the boat, had a fun time!




Shawn & Michael took a trip on the boat - just the boys!



Michael's last day of preschool! He's so grown up.



Our 4th wedding anniversary.



Kids playing on the swing.

4 comments:

tammi said...

Wow, that's a pretty big fish for your little man! Did you cook it up? My littlest caught her first fish a couple of weeks ago and we fried it up for her birthday supper last weekend ~ she thought it was so great she'd provided her own birthday meal!

Great pictures ~ and happy belated anniversary!!

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary! And I love the pictures too, so keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

"kids playing on the swing." (photos above) is daddy the swing??? lol :)

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

SO CUTE! I love all the photos, oh my they are growing up fast! The Anniversary pic of you guys is so pretty, and I love the kids swinging :)

My Cleaning Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones