With Shawn home for Christmas break during his AIT training we took advantage of the time and had a fun family day out. The four of us went to the bowling alley on base, which is a steal compared to the one in town and not nearly so crowded. It was so much fun. Michael just loved it and was so excited everytime he bowled and told us 'good job' no matter how good we really did. Shawn bowled 175 which is lower than he usually does, I had a score of 88 and Michael wasn't too far behind with 77. Keep in mind he had help from daddy and we had the bumpers up the whole game for him. The last part doesn't make our scores look so good does it? Well I know Shawn didn't use the bumpers except for maybe twice on accident. I didn't try using them either and trust me, I could have a few times. This was such a fun day and we decided to make it our family 'thing' at least twice a month once we are together at our new duty station.
Michael bowling with daddy
Lydia with daddy
Michael loves to bowl!



1 comment:
OMG! I LOVE the pictures! You guys are soooooo cute together :-) You look so happy. I'm glad you guys had a little time to do stuff together, looks like you all really enjoyed it!
Post a Comment