Sunday, December 21, 2008

Scrapped Gifts

Last week we were visiting family & friends in California so I wasn't around to post my scrap. This week I have gifts to show that I made as well as some scrappy gifts I received. :D Each year my sister, best friend and I exchange gifts with each other. This year we had dinner together and then swapped gifts before dessert. I was SO excited to give them their gifts and enjoyed opening mine too!


Tada's:

I scrapped this board book {spells family} for my best friend. I chose colors that would coordinate with her living room decor and put a clip on each photo mat so she can change out the pictures if she wants to. I'm thrilled with how it turned out and I know she likes it too.





I altered this 12x12 frame for my sister - also coordinating with her living room decor. I printed out one of my favorite most recent photos of my niece so it wouldn't be blank. I loved how this turned out & wish they had more in stock for me to make one for myself. =]



These are the scrappy gifts I received. My sister altered this photo cube that spins & has a lid for storage. It is super cute & was filled with tons of fun scrappy goodies. Thanks again sis!! My BFF gave me two mini albums and a cute teapot & teas in a basket. The first was about Best Friends & filled with photos of us - two pages left blank {shown below} that I'll be filling soon. The other is a Thanksgiving themed mini album for me to fill - also I'll be doing that soon. Later she shared some dollar aisle goodness with me by giving me two little albums that I can alter the covers & ribbon - inside they're like a board book. I didn't show all of the albums that she gave me - you can find more pictures on her blog.





Todo's: I have to make my neice's homemade gift this week but other than that I don't think I'll get any scrapping done. At this point I don't plan on getting my Christmas letter out until after the new year.

5 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

I would love to get any of the gifts you made! Everything is beautiful.

ChrissyM said...

Home made gifts are the best. You gave awsome gifts and recieved some awesome ones in return. Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

LOVE the idea of using a clip so you can swap out you photos! What wonderful gifts you gave and got

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

I LOVED my gift! It's just SOOO cute! I can't wait to fill it with my fav pics of our family and it goes so well with my decor! I'm glad you liked your presents too :D I liked makin them! Can't wait to show you what I did with that little album!

mandy said...

Love the orange/red/green/brown color combos!

My Cleaning Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones