Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One Whole Hand

My first born 'baby' is 5. This is old news around here but I haven't posted in a while so I thought I would start from here. :D

We had a fun 'pool' party for Michael and this year he wanted to have a Transformers theme - he's all about Transformers right now. Before he had the real thing he would make his own out of his blocks, he still does sometimes. I love his creativity!

Some of his friends from school made it & other friends we've made since living here. He was SO excited to have friends over to play in the pool, eat hot dogs & cake and just have fun. With his birthday in the middle of summer vacation & right after a holiday I was thrilled with the turn out! Plus the weather cooperated. The night before we had severe thunderstorms and spent a couple hours going in and out of the laundry room because of tornado warnings. The day of his party was overcast & a little muggy but still warm enough to get wet and have fun outside. :)

Shawn had fun with the water hose, kids were attacking everyone with water guns and there was a silly string fight to top it all off. I'm looking forward to another bbq soon!



2 comments:

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

AW! He's SO big! I'm so glad the weather was cooperative and you had a great turn out :) Looks like you guys all had a great time! Time sure does fly :-\

Anonymous said...

WOW 1 whole hand! that's big.boy.stuff right there! Water gun fights are always fun aren't they??/?

My Cleaning Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones