Sunday, May 30, 2010

Short Scrap

Sunday Scrappin’    

Sadly I don't have any finished work to share today. In fact I didn't sit down to scrap, journal, organize or finish anything in my albums this week. I did make two cards {identical} for Michael's teacher & teacher's aide. He finished up kindergarten and summer vacation began.

 Ta-da!:
These were a quick put together the morning before school. I wrote a note for each of them on top of the inside and Michael wrote a note of his own on the yellow. The front says "You're A Blast" and the inside says "to wonderful you from thankful me", Lydia added the little piece of yellow paper that was punched and I helped her write her name on it. She enjoyed days that we went to Michael's class and his class was very sweet to her. She cried on the last day and I managed to hold back the tears {until I hid out in the bathroom}. The paper I used is red but for some reason my camera thought it should be more of an orange.

Ta-do:
  • Journal Lydia's pages
  • Finish Lydia's pages {some need photos added, embellishments, titles}
  • Finish Lydia's album to-do list {shouldn't be many pages left}
  • Transfer Michael's pages to new albums
  • Journal family pages
That's pretty much the same to-do list I've had for a few weeks now. Fingers crossed this week I get some of it done and by done I mean complete. Thanks for visiting! To share your own scrap or be inspired by other scrappers click the button at the top of this post.

3 comments:

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

Those cards are super cute, I bet the teachers enjoyed them. I love that punch/stamp set you have, the cards always look amazing :) Good luck this week with your TO-DOs.

Christine Duff said...

Cute cards! Thanks for sharing and stopping by Sunday Scrappin'! And good luck on your to-do's for next week.

Jeannette said...

I love the colors on your card. Very rocket ship red and orange. 33 weeks? Man I didn't get anything done at 33 weeks. Good luck on your to-do list.

My Cleaning Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones