Woohoo!!! Sorry, I'm just a little excited. I've made progress with some things on my list this week and checking things off a list makes me a little giddy. Especially when that list is a page long and I'm working with a couple of deadlines - one unknown. The first is family visiting next weekend! That is very exciting for us, our first visitors in three years. :D The unkown deadline is baby's arrival. Tomorrow puts me at 5 weeks {or less} so there are some things I really want finished, and others that aren't such a big deal. I won't share my page long to do list with you because it's pretty boring to be honest. But I will share the fun projects that I get finished.
Ta-da!:
My favorite store to shop at {Hobby Lobby} had a fantabulous sale this week. My fabric choices for the baby's bedding were still 30% off {Yay!} and tons of scrappy stuff was 50% off! {albums, page protectors, some adhesives and all papers}. I really showed a lot of restraint only purchasing things I knew I would use right away...I had to stay away from the papers. The only item I bought that wouldn't be used right away was my click n stick adhesive but I know I will use it because it's my most favorite adhesive out there. I took advantage of the album & refills sale and Michael's first year albums are now in 3 ring binders. His others were falling apart and these look so much nicer on the shelf with the others.
My to-do list from last week:
Journal Lydia's pages- Finish Lydia's pages {some need photos added, embellishments, titles} worked on this
- Finish Lydia's album to-do list {shouldn't be many pages left} selected photos needed
Transfer Michael's pages to new albums- Journal family pages




2 comments:
Gold star for you! Man I miss Hobby Lobby...
I am so glad you got so much done this week! Great job.
It has been so long since I have blog surfed. Love the material you got, very cute, very girly. I wish I had a hobby lobby. :(
PS. I had to catch up on your posts, love the organizing one. I have my two older boys here for the summer and I thought of doing some kind of chore chart too, but I do it for a week and then forget about it. need to keep at it though.
And you look so good in your profile pic can't believe how big you are getting. very cute
Post a Comment