This week was average, still doing well on most of the around the house habits and need more work on my personal habits. If you'd like to see more in detail check out my Joe's Goals. I still haven't done reading daily and only organized once this week. But I'm one closet closer to being done with the closets so it's still progress. The large box of baby clothes that I took out of Lydia's room is gone. Someone from a Fort Campbell Wives message board came by & picked them up. It's so good to be making progress in purging and organizing even if it's slow. I won't be picking up any new habits this week. We're down to 3 weeks left until my husband deploys so I don't want to put anything more on my plate so we can better enjoy our time together. To see more SMARTy pants or join in the club click on the banner above.Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:
It feels so good to get rid of clutter! Some day I will not have one single thing in my home that is not useful or beautiful.
I am totally with you...spend every minute of the next 3 weeks with your hubby. These habits can wait!
I agree, I wouldn't add anything since your Hubby is leaving. I hope he isn't gone too long.
My husband is a much ebtter cook than me too, but that probably is because he is a certified executive sushi chef. LOL. So he IS a chef, he has been working in reasutrents for almost 10 years, so whenever I cook for him I am always scared that he wont like it, but he is a good sport and tells me it tastes good.
Hey you're still doing WAY better than me! I think I've been flatlining for about a week and a half now! Joe sent me an email asking if I was a DNR (do not resusitate - just so ya know)! ;-) You are doing a good thing deciding to push off the small stuff and spend some quality, and quantity time with your man, all that other stuff will still be there in 3 weeks, or 4, or whenever you decide you have nothing better, more fun, or more interesting to do! :-D
Post a Comment