Thursday, September 27, 2007

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow

Especially when I am moving into my great new house! I know I haven't been posting much or reading many blogs often but I haven't forgotten my lovely internet friends. I have been busy packing & getting ready for our move and tomorrow is the big day. I got my keys today & moved a few boxes over but the rest will go tomorrow. Tomorrow my internet will be disconnected & I'll have to wait for an appointment to reconnect at the new house, though I'm not sure when that will be yet. I can promise that I won't pull a Heather on you - it's been nearly 5 months girl! Get your connection already. ;) I do hope that the time without internet will help me to sort through, unpack & decorate more quickly. When I return I should have pictures, not promising of what but I'll have pictures.

Thanks again for all of the encouragement & support! See ya soon!

9 comments:

tammi said...

Hope the move goes smoothly!! Wow, that happened so fast -- your head must just be spinning these days! Best wishes as you move and settle into your new home!!

Andrea said...

Good luck with the move! Enjoy making it feel like home.

Kimberly McKay said...

Can't wait to see pics! Looking forward to your return!

Heather said...

Good luck on the move and let us know when you get back on. Hope everything goes smoothly.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back...I've missed you!

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

HA! We KNOW you are back! So POST already! ;-)

Motherwise said...

Hope all went well. Looking forward to hearing from you. Take care, Rebecca!

Mad goat lady said...

I have been having *sooooo* much trouble trying to leave you a message!

I hope the move went smoothly...please know I have been thinking about you and hope everything is going well for you all :)

Anonymous said...

Hope your move went well...now please post some pictures! LOL!

My Cleaning Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones