These are the meals I finished yesterday: Tortellini & Garden Vegetable Bake, Crockpot Cranberry Chicken, Italian Sausage & Spinach Casserole, and Moroccan Chicken Stew.
While I was cooking the kids were playing with their toys, pretending all sorts of games & eventually I did put on a movie - I was desperate to finish.
This morning I grabbed my coffee & got cooking again. I made Pasta Primavera with Asparagus, Taco Meat, and browned meat for Sloppy Joes. Why didn't I finish said Sloppy Joe meat? Well, I didn't look closely enough at the seasoning packet while at the store yesterday so I didn't pick up tomato paste. I was going to start a crockpot of chili but found that I had everything but tomato sauce on hand - this wasn't one of the meals I had originally planned so it doesn't count as forgetting an ingredient. So it will take one more trip to the store and a quick afternoon of cooking before I'm done.
With all of the glitches, interruptions & setbacks I am still excited about cooking once or twice a month rather than every night. I'll be posting recipes later today or tomorrow! Hope you had a great weekend!



4 comments:
The recipes sound and look GREAT! I can't wait to hear how they come out! LOVE the wine pic girl ;-) Hurry and post those recipes so I can start cookin too!
HURRRY!
DO IT NOW!
WHAT are you waiting for! GO! ;-)
Oh, I love your organization...I wish I could get there. Every night it's a flurry of 'what to have for dinner....' I might take a lesson from you and make a meal or two on the weekend to get me through...
PS I love that we are hearing from you again.
Oh, I love your organization...I wish I could get there. Every night it's a flurry of 'what to have for dinner....' I might take a lesson from you and make a meal or two on the weekend to get me through...
PS I love that we are hearing from you again.
ok-I must know how those taste when they are defrosted- keep me posted:)
It's been awhile- how are you?
E-mail me at my home address- I am a "my space slacker"
mish
Post a Comment