Lydia was upset that she didn't have anything for me so I gave her paper & crayons and she drew me a little picture. From the arguments & back talking I don't think they fully understand the concept of Mother's Day. Though aside from hand made gifts at school, it's pretty much like any other weekend. And that's okay, today is all about spending time with my kids, the people in my life that make this day special for me.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day
Lydia was upset that she didn't have anything for me so I gave her paper & crayons and she drew me a little picture. From the arguments & back talking I don't think they fully understand the concept of Mother's Day. Though aside from hand made gifts at school, it's pretty much like any other weekend. And that's okay, today is all about spending time with my kids, the people in my life that make this day special for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA OOHHHHH I love his card! You don't look so good for 8 1/2 years old though, I gotta say ;-) LOL Those pics of them holding their gifties is sooo cute & the one of the three of you :) You are an amazing mother, I hope you really know that :D LOVE YOU!
And a special hug right back atcha. I'm glad you had a happy Mother's Day with your little family ~ man, I can't get over how much older your kids suddenly look!!!
Post a Comment