And I'm back again! This is my fourth week in a row posting actual projects that I've completed or {mostly} in some cases. I have been so inspired lately, just on a kick! Not sure if it stems from knowing my best friend, sister & step-mom have been scrap happy lately or my recent introduction to Stampin Up products but whatever it is - I am not complaining! Sometimes all components I need to scrap {creativity, desire to finish a task, uninterrupted time & photos} are all in place at the same time so I'm taking advantage before something comes up & I stop again.So this week I've been busy! A crafting fool some might say - my husband's eye roll may have been saying that a couple of times but that's okay because I have progress!
Tadas!:
Last weekend I was so inspired by my new stamp set "pun fun" that I made 6 cards! Lydia wanted to help so she made the one up top with all of the hearts stamped on it - I'm sure that was a hard guess for you huh? ;) I'm going to use this card still with some other embellishment and send it to a lucky grandma - name drawn out of a hat for fairness. I have specific people in mind for some of these cards but I'm not saying who just in case they are reading this.
This week was Michael's last week as a preschooler :tear: I made the teachers & assistants in his class each a card and then because I am SO together, I forgot to give them out when I dropped him off. I may have been a little distracted taking pictures of his last days as my "baby".
By the way, when you're having an emotional milestone sort of week and counting down the days until your monthly "friend" shows up, it may not be the best time to scrap photos that are two years old but feel like just yesterday and serve only as a reminder of how quickly time flies and even your child's dirty looks can make you weep. As you can tell by that last sentence, I may still be a little emotional...as if you couldn't tell.
To do's:
To do's:
- Finish my pages with title, journaling & a few embellishments.
- Make another Father's Day card.
- Remember teacher's cards when I go to parent/teacher conference.
- Mail out Father's Day cards, Mother's Day cards, Amelia's birthday card & gift, Christmas gifts and maybe...just maybe get around to that yearly letter I was going to send out in December.
- Get another tub of death by chocolate ice-cream so I can make it through my first week of summer vacation with heat, humidity & hormones.



3 comments:
OMG LOVE your cards!! Those Thank You cards are SO freakin cute! LOL & AWW on that last part though ;-) GREAT JOB this week! GOOD LUCK this week!
Beautiful! I love those cards. I kinda want to start making my own homemade cards ~ what would you suggest as a "starter kit" for the extreme novice? Do you use any online resources?
hey girl,
it's been a while (again) but i was online and wanted to stop and say hi. hope everyone is good. can't believe how big the kiddos are. how is your husband????
heather
Post a Comment