Last month & this I hosted Stampin Up parties for a new friend of mine who recently became a demonstrator. I love the products and have been inspired to start making cards which I shared in this post. One fun part of hostessing a party has been getting & making projects. Whatever my projects my friend demonstrates I get to keep plus whatever I make. That plus hanging out with friends & earning free products - wow! She's starting up a monthly stamping group that participators will rotate hostess gifts and I'm guaranteed one time a month to scrap/make cards/get creative with my paper trimmer! If you can't tell I'm just a *little* excited about that. =DHere are my tadas:
Another tada that I can't really show you is I finally ordered pictures to finish Lydia's first album with, 321 to be exact. I know!
Todos:
*When I get my pictures in I'm going to somewhat plan my pages and get solid cardstock that I seem to be running short on.
*Make some occasion cards BEFORE the occasion, this way people just might get a birthday card the same month as their birthday for example.
*I have some home decor scrappy projects that I'd like to plan out but we'll see how the week goes.
I hope you have a great week! Thanks for stopping by. If you want to see what other creative types are up to click the button above.



3 comments:
WOW! Those really are cute! I LOVE the 'pickup'! Sounds like so much fun, glad you got hooked up with them! Hope you get your pics soon so you can scrap with me this week! My last week of FREEDOM! We gotta get ON IT girl lol
Cute cards. I love some of SU classes. The pickup card is cute and I like the stars on the recipe card. Good luck with your to do's this week.
Those are some amazing cards, Rebecca!!
Post a Comment