Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sunday Scrappin

It's time for another Sunday Scrappin! I love that I have had projects/pages to share for several weeks now. This week I scrapped some on Sunday - I think my bestie was on the phone scrapping too...but I may have my weeks mixed up? I also scrapped with a friend after a doctor's appointment another day. For anyone who may not have seen my last post, we found out this week that baby on the way is a little girl! We're both excited and Lydia was super happy, she even said "thank you" lol. So girls won the tiebreaker, counting the dogs we totally rule the house. ;)

Ta-da!:

I've been on a kick scrapping Lydia's milestones and random pictures to finish up her first year album but this week I ran into a couple problems - no paper for her birthday pages and other sets of photos I realized I was missing some pictures. This week I'm going to go over my to-do list for her album again and print off whatever is left to do. I'm also hoping to make a trip to a scrappy store for birthday papers. This week I worked on pages for the family album - which is very very far behind. It was fun doing something different.

These are pictures from a trip to the splashpark with the kids our first summer here. Michael had so much fun once he got wet...Lydia didn't care for it much then. I still have to journal.

 
 Here's a picture of Michael at two. He loved playing drums so I thought his drumsticks were fun to include in the picture. I still have to journal. For the facing page he's a little older but not quite three. These were favorites of mine. His little faces in both coffee pictures. BTW - it's not coffee, but chocolate milk. We were running errands that day and while I got a coffee I got him chocolate milk. I need to finish up the title and do some journaling. I also want to distress or ink the pages some.


  
And these are pages that I did for Michael's preschool pictures. I blocked out the name of the school and student's names. On the second page I used a sticker sheet I bought sometime back and then Michael scribbled on it...but I still used it because it seemed fitting. I had specific pictures in mind and today added them to my print folder so I can add them later. I'll be using more flip flaps here as I forgot just how many cute pictures I had.

To-do:
  •  Print photos
  • Get birthday paper
  • Scrap!
  • Figure out if I need cards & if so make them
I have quite a bit of non-scrap to tackle to get ready for baby. I'll be switching the kids' rooms, finishing up decor projects, purging & reorganizing. I hope to have time to share some progress of that. You can join in or check out other scrappers by clicking the button above. Have a great week & thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

GREAT PAGES AS ALWAYS!!! His face in that pic always cracks me up, he's such a cutie :) Good luck getting all your TO-DOs done this week! And I can't wait to see all the projects as you get them done!

Christine Duff said...

Awesome pages! And you got so much done! It sounds like you have a lot on your to-do list this week - good luck with it all. Thanks for sharing and stopping by Sunday Scrappin'!

Mindy said...

These pages are so adorable! I love the 2 year page and the coffee pics. He is a doll. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate this week. Hope you get time to get to the store and scrap some more!

Unknown said...

Adorable children. Adorable pages. You sure got lots of scrapping done this week. Whoo hoo!

Melanie H said...

Congratulations on your newest baby girl, not too long to go now.

Love these pages, I understand on the coffee thing. My daughter used to call every drink a latte or coke even though she's never had either. I did get a few funny looks...

Hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

Wani said...

I love the coffee addict page! So cute!

Julie from JulieChats said...

I love all your pages, especially the two year old photo one. I have to get Jake's 2 yr photos taken soon. But I think he needs a haircut first! Congrats on the baby girl too!

Stoppin' by from Sunday Scrappin'! Come by for a visit to my scrapbooking blog when you get a chance. http://juliechats.blogspot.com I'm always looking for some new scrapbooking followers! :)

jo.attalife said...

I wish I were as prolific as you, scrapping lots of layouts that all look consistently great. That's just so amazing.
Please click here for mine.

My Cleaning Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones