
Well I didn't get as much done this week as I would have liked to. Really, I made no progress in my scrappy projects. I've been unusually tired this week and had errands to take care of and of course house work to do. That didn't leave much time for scrap. I still need to get some papers and order more pictures as well. There were a few things I did but they're more busy work than actual productivity. Oh well, we all have our down/slow weeks right? If you would like to join in or see what others are crafting visit www.sundayscrappin.blogspot.com
Ta-da:
This is a card I made for a friend who had her baby this week. I was SO excited for her for lots of reasons. I try to be encouraging to others and tell people that things will work out and I always hope & pray they do but when they do work out {the way we want} it's very exciting. :)
Other things I 'ta-did'
- Uploaded & edited photos from the last couple of weeks to my computer.
- Printed out pictures of inspiring scrapbook pages & sketches (these things have been held hostage in my computer far too long and now that they're printed I can actually reference them for ideas!) May I never be uninspired again!
- Added more pictures to my 'to print' folder, this way when I'm ready to order photos I just need to upload that one folder to the site of choice and done. Easy.
- Found my 3 ring albums on twopeasinabucket.com and created a wish list so I'll remember which ones I want when it's time(s) to order.
See...kinda busy work but at some point it will make something easier for me to accomplish.
My husband helped me finish up my window mistreatments so they are more finished looking and will hold better. I just can't wait to do more mistreatments around the house!
Ta-do:
- Scrap!!



4 comments:
Sounds to me like you got a lot acomplished. All that "busy work" makes actual acrapping possible and productive! Your card is really, really cute!
That busy work will make it easier to scrap later on. Thanks for sharing your cute card!
That is a lot! My favorite part would be creating a wish list! LOL The card is BEAUTIFUL! And I love the window treatments.
Thought I commented on this, I LOVE the card, it's so cute :) And the window mistreatment looks SO great! I thought it looked great before but it adds a little something extra now :) You should come do all of mine ;-) LOL
Post a Comment