Thursday, June 14, 2007

We Made It!

So I have a few minutes for a quick post & wanted to let you all know that we made it. I'll post more about our travels & visit when I get back home but here's a quick one liner to sum up the airport adventures: Next time, if there is a next time that I travel alone with two young ones, I'm giving them children's tylenol before getting on the airplane. I'm still recovering. But anyways, so some quick news. I am currently staying at my best friend Chriss' house and we're having a lot of fun. So are the kids. I'd put up a photo but don't have the cords to transfer photos or my nifty card reader thingy so pictures will come later. If you check out her blog she may post a photo or two sometime in the next few days.
A few things: I WON the drawing for the date with dad post. w00t! How excited was I? So excited. I have never won a drawing like this ever so it's fun for me. Just so you all know though it was a drawing contest not a best post contest. I guess it's just the one thing because I forgot what else I was going to share. So more when I return!
Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Melanie Faith said...

Glad you guys made it safe!

incinq.blogspot.com said...

Your children are beautiful. :)

Hope you have a wonderful time.

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

HELLOOOOOOO? I know you're there! STILL no blogging? What's goin on here missy?! I wanna see all those GREAT pics of me you have! ;-) And my bad-ass, I MEAN, CUTE-ass kids! HellOOOOOOO...you can't hide from the internet missy...we know you're there! We can SEEEEE YOUUUUU! :-D Missin your postin!

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

OH, and you need to do some updating too! Lydia is WAY beyond army crawlin! and according to Joe you are still flatlined!!!!!

My Cleaning Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones