I scrapped again! Well, just finishing up the pages that I had already started, but still. I took time for myself, pulled out my stuff & got busy. Just the taking time for myself is huge for me because, like many other moms I'm sure, the kids and house come first. So I let my laundry sit {probably a little too long since it's still there} and I scrapped. But you know what?, I'm okay with that. Below I've got the pages that I changed. I did add some small embellishments to a couple of the other pages but nothing big, a rub on here or there & date stamped near the sleepy pictures. The other Easter page hasn't changed. I didn't have as many blue flowers as I thought I had so I may be adding some flowers, ribbon, or other embellishment later. I also made a card for my friend's birthday Saturday - before the party even. I have been late on getting birthday stuff out - if at all - so yay! me.My tada's: {as always you can click on the picture for a larger view} And again I apologize for the poor picture quality, hopefully my new camera will be here by next Sunday! I ordered it through e-bay so I paid less, even after shipping. :D
My todo's:
- scrap at least once this week
- start planning for more organization {I still have to get shelves in my laundry room but I want a plan of attack ready once they are there}
Thanks for visiting! Fore more scrap happy people click the button above & join in if you'd like!







12 comments:
Lovely pages. Hope you fine time this week to scrap.
Chrissy
AWWWW I Love the way the pages turned out! YAY YOU TIME! I love the way the squares separate on the Easter page, and I love the stamped letters on the sleepin baby page! YAY more scrapping this week! I hope to join you! YAY US! :-D
craft organization... hum. For my scraps, I have a small file tote with files marked separate colors. It makes an easy way to store scraps plus easy to find the color when I need a little piece. I also really like the child's dresser I purchase a while back. It fits my albums and paper perfectly!
Great pages! I love the photo of the sleeping guy in the laundry basket. Good luck on your goals for this week!
I love these pages, so cute!! Good for you for taking time for yourself and your scrapping. Laundry is important, but memories are more important!
I like my papers organized by solids/patterns and by colors, too. Makes it easier when you're looking for the right paper to go with a picture. Thanks for the comments on my blog. Your pages turned out beautiful!
Your pages are sweet. Love the colors! :) I think it is great that you took the time to scrapbook. I need to make 'me time' a priority. :)
Beautiful work. I'm like you with the organizing. It's all just kind of thrown in there at the moment, but I love having my paper all sorted.
Every once in a while, you just have to let the laundry sit so that you can do something you enjoy. (I am an expert at that) Glad you did! Nice work!
Great pages! And making memories is more important than laundry, right??
Great scrappy pages. It's good to take time to do what you need to do for you. It's what keeps us mommies sane!
Good job my dear! Thanks for visiting my new blog, I am hoping to make the main switchover very soon. Congrats on the new pink camera, that will be very exciting to see come in the mail!
Post a Comment