I did it again! Sort of. I got my stamps from Stampin Up Monday and Friday I put them together. Yesterday I finished up the cards I started last week. So now they're stamped & waiting to get mailed or for someone to give them to. I still need to write a sentiment on the inside of the ones for Mother's Day & my niece's birthday, I don't think I've ever mailed a Mother's Day card off on time - oops! I'll get my niece's birthday stuff out this week...along with the gifts from Christmas that still haven't been mailed. Have I mentioned that I'm a procrastinator? I have good intentions, just sometimes takes me a while to get to it.I LOVE the Stampin Up stamp sets & products. I ended up with 4 sets of stamp, plus a bonus single stamp, an ink pad {childproof!} & stamp cleaner pad. OH and a vinyl 'rub on' for my wall, it says "Welcome" and I still need to put it up. =] Some items I bought but some were part of my hostess gift/credit! I'm having another party this month and wrote up my wish list {just about the whole catalog} yesterday.
TaDa: Here are my {just about} finished cards. Yes, I noticed that I stamped one upside down...oops!
ToDo:
* Still need to order my prints
* Get blank note cards & envelopes to make more cards
* Get envelopes for cards & mail out
Happy Mother's Day to all of the mom's out there! Special hugs to anyone missing their mom or babies on this day. To see what other scrappy people have done this week click the button above.



5 comments:
SUCH CUTE CARDS!!!! Kinda makes me wanna go to a Stampin Up party! I ABSOLUTELY love the Whale card, the circles are freakin cute! You so creative :D Hope you get your prints ordered this week so we can scrap together soon!
Very cute cards!
Your cards are gorgeous Rebecca, can you take the card you stamped upside down apart and change it around?
Ive never been to a Stamping Up party, maybe I should. lol
Those are really cute! I've only been to one stamping party, and it was fun. I hope you get lots from your wish list.
I'm proud of you for getting ALL those photos printed!!! That's a lot! I don't think I will ever make it to 321! I barely broke 100 planning for a whole album and more at once! I sooo wish we could scrap together! I am glad you are blessed by those sketches I am lovin' PageMaps!
Post a Comment