Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Scrappin

I apologize for my late Sunday post, usually I write them up on Saturday so I just have to click "post" then ctrl c & v the url...but I am having trouble keeping track of days since school is out. Without that everyday is like Saturday for me since I don't have a 9-5er. Trust me, I'm not complaining, just mixed up sometimes. ;)

I'm excited to be back for another week of SS though I realized I haven't done a single challenge since I've been regularly scrapping. Maybe I'll go back and do some of those. Last weekend I had some free time so I scrapped! I am LOVING getting progress made on Lydia's one year album.

Tadas:



So first I went back & did embellishments & titles for the last two spreads I did - still have the journaling to do! I started digging through my supplies and found great stuff I forgot that I had! I also realized that when I'm done with Lydia's one year album & "baby" pages I'll have great supplies to pass on to another mom of a little girl...and some baby boy stuff too.



While looking through my supplies I found these fun outdoorsy mini shaker boxes/tags. These inspired me to scrap some pictures of Lydia "playing" in the grass outside. And I even got the title put on, still have to do the journaling.

For all three of these spreads I used layout sketches I saw on this cool chick's blog and I think she got them from pagemaps. I still have some sketches to inspire me and look forward to making some time for that this week.

One last thing I did was organize my smaller embellishments - brads, eyelets, clips, buttons, tags, etc. They were previously stored in those two smaller cases to the right but over time they both broke & were being held together with packing tape. I bought the new organizer along with 3 or 6 others from a local online yard sale website a couple of months ago but forgot I had it. I'll be organizing more with the other containers soon - I hope!

Todos:
  • Make another Father's Day card.
  • Mail out Father's Day cards, Mother's Day cards, Amelia's birthday card & gift, Christmas gifts and maybe...just maybe get around to that yearly letter I was going to send out in December.
  • Organize other embellishemnts.
  • Get some cardstock
To check out what other scrappers are up to - or participate! - click on the button above. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Christine Duff said...

Cute, cute baby pages!

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

Awww! LOVE the scalloped edges on that page they look so cute! Great job on the One Year album progress! You know, you and Shell could wind up finishing at the same time since she has ALL her journalling to do still ;-) Good luck this week! Hopefully we can scrap togheter! w00t!

Forgetfulone said...

Oh, you got so much done! I love the way you've gotten things organized. Your pages are all cute. I love pagemaps for sketch ideas. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

My Cleaning Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones