Friday, March 30, 2007

This time I mean it

Shawn ended up being too tired last night to pack things away so we are doing it this morning. I'm not sure how much time he's got but I already have everything put away so it's just him taking it all down. So I wanted to do one last post. Last night I was glad the computer was still out because I got to chat with Chriss but it ended up getting the best with me. (The computer, not chatting with Chriss). I was browsing through wedding page ideas at my two peas website and could not stop. I finally did because my eyes were about to fall out of my face and I knew I couldn't have a lazy morning but I was on my 200th page of ideas and there were still more. I am definitely inspired and excited to do my own wedding album. Oh and I think I want to renew my vows on a beautiful beach someday, or at least take some really great photos on one.

Hmm...I thought I had more than that this morning but I guess I don't. I should get ready and finish up a few things anyway, Shawn will be home soon. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm not a scrabbooking type of person. but i love to look at them :)

heather *who IS completely finished making changes now!

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

I had fun last night talking to ya until the wee hours (for you anyway) ;-P And thanks a lot for getting me HOOKED on the scrappy site for ideas! I got up early just to go back and look for more! We sure will miss you round these parts and can't WAIT for you to get back - so hurry UP already!

My Cleaning Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones