Thursday, November 8, 2007

Evolution of Dance

Wow, I haven't posted since Saturday?!? I have nothing but writer's blogger's block to blame. The other day, not sure exactly which one, I had a post all but written out but within 20 minutes couldn't remember what the topic was even about. {note to self: you have a rotten memory, write everything down, esp if you'll need to write it out anyways} And it happened again yesterday & earlier today. I'm sure I'll remember my thoughts eventually like at 1:00am when I'm trying to fall stay asleep or when I'm in the shower & really can't write anything down. My thoughts often escape me but they usually return so when they do I'll share them with you. Until then here's something I found entertaining. You may have already seen it, he's quite popular - even featured on Op*rah earlier this week - yes I watch Op*rah & Dr*Phil, but I don't eat bonbons {only because I don't keep them in the house}. So enjoy this while I go back to either trying to check off my long list of things to do before going on vacation or sleeping {depending on what time it is when/where you are reading this from}.

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Mad goat lady said...

Rebecca I can so relate..I often wake up in the night thinking oh that will make a good blog post and yet no trace of it will remain by morning..think I need a pen and paper by the bed!

tammi said...

That's AWESOME!!!!!! Very funny. Hey, maybe that'll be my new work-out routine!! Looks exhausting!

Anonymous said...

What a great romp down memory lane! I'm not old enough to remember all of the dances but from about three minutes in I think I have done almost all of those at some point in my life!

Anonymous said...

I've seen this on You Tube before but I didn't know he was on Oprah. It's amazing at how some people become so famous! hee hee

Veggiemomof2 said...

Thank you for this! It was So funny!

My Cleaning Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones