Thursday, March 29, 2007

Goodbye for now

Tonight we are packing up the cars so we can check out on time tomorrow. We thought Shawn had the whole day off but it turns out it is only part of the day so I'll need his help tonight. This weather here is so odd. Yesterday it was cold & raining, this morning thick as pea soup fog, and by this afternoon it was hot and yes - humid! For one I'm glad I don't have super frizzy, curly, temperamental hair because I would probably go nuts. And two I am getting over my dislike of wearing shorts due to the pasty whiteness of my legs because oh my goodness I just couldn't stand it in pants and I know this is only the beginning. So I think the kids & I will be getting a kiddie pool for the backyard, I think we'll all need to take a daily dip.

In case you all didn't know already I am really looking forward to being in our own home again! The cooking & cleaning - I really have missed it all. (You may need to remind me of that in a month or so when I start griping about the endless sweeping, dishes, laundry...etc.) I am so out of my element not having a routine and lists to check off. And I'm looking forward to stealing a few moments during nap time to do scrapbooking. I've already started looking online for several ideas for our wedding album. I decided it can't wait for me to finish Lydia's & catch up on family stuff because Lydia's could take me at least two years like Michael's did and the family stuff - I'll always be catching up on that. So I'm just going to start tackling it as soon as I can. I don't know if it's because of the time we've spent apart, the time we will be spending apart or our anniversary approaching but I've been very sentimental about our wedding & marriage lately. It's a good thing and I want to capture the moments before I've forgotten more details than I'm sure I have already.

In other random stuff, has anyone else seen that commercial for that listening device? It starts out by being geared toward those who are hard of hearing and turns into a 007 like spying device? I was just wondering if I was the only one who thought it was a little odd. Well, hopefully we'll have the computer up and running again by Monday evening. It depends on when Comcast can make it out. When I have time I'll let you know how our weekend & unpacking goes. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yyyaaayyyyyy happy house unpacking :)

Melanie Faith said...

Yay! It's time, it's time! ^_^
So long for now and hurry back.

Anonymous said...

ohhh and i got that template here http://freeskins.blogspot.com/

My Cleaning Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones