This morning I was surprised, and happy, to see rain outside. The rain has cleared the air of the awful pollen that was attacking my sinuses yesterday. The downside of that is, it's raining so we didn't go outside anyways. Aside from getting half of the laundry done (which is no small feet with only four washers & dryers for 150 rooms). I made myself a little family of M&Ms. I kept seeing these commercials saying that everyone has an inner M&M and I could find mine at www.becomanmm.com and so I guess some marketing ideas do work. I don't plan on going out to buy M&M's right now but it did catch my interest. So, this is my version of my family as M&Ms. They didn't have a lot of options for stuff so I did my best. And that's not a mohawk on Lydia, it's a little sprig of hair like pebbles has. It was fun and killed about 10 minutes anyway. If you find your inner M&M share it by posting it on a comment here.Laundry was more fun today than it usually is. I met up with a friend I made last week and met two more women who are new to all of this. There are four of us who are completely new to the military and this base and three of us have kids. So that was fun. I'm looking forward to having people to hang out with and talk to & for Michael to have friends to play with. Now it is naptime and Michael is sleeping, I'm hoping Lydia will fall asleep for a little bit also. I may even take a nap today!
So laundry, napping and finding your inner M&M are all things you can do on a rainy day should you need some ideas the next time you have one. Thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:
OMGosh! That M&M thing is so cute! Mine is taking awhile but is so fun and it's not even raining here! Thanks girl!
you are so funny. but i only want m&m's if i can eat them :)
Isn't it "becomeanm&m.com"? lol I look scary enough without being candy-coated. :)
Post a Comment