The title has nothing to do with my post except that today is Monday. The song popped in my head, when I was little I thought it said, "It's just another man named Monday", didn't make sense but it was the Bengals and I liked it.Anywho...we have a washer & dryer now!!!!!!!!! I can't believe the great deal we got for these machines - knowing someone who is getting rid of appliances. I am currently drying my first load of laundry (towels if you're curious) in our first dryer at our first house. :) A little cheesy I know but I'm excited about it. If you saw the pile of laundry in our room or went with us to the laundry mat the other day you'd definitely understand my enthusiasm. I should be starting my next load but oh well, I'd rather be blogging. That sounds like a bumper sticker. So, this is a photo that we took yesterday in our Easter clothes. This is in our backyard, you can see the houses behind us since we have chain link fences that are about 4 feet high. That is something that is different for me. Growing up we always had wooden fences that were 6 feet high - you never saw your neighbors yard. Here, if you have a fence, it is shorter and most on base are chain link. We've seen some wooden ones off base but not all homes have them. Anyways, aren't my kids too cute. We couldn't get Lydia to look at the camera & it was all tricky since we had to use the timer function but all things considered I think it turned out pretty well. I may take some more later with just the kids. Lydia was more interested in trying to eat grass. Shawn leaves tomorrow for three weeks :'( so we are getting his stuff ready and he's helping with some things around the house before he goes. I found a MOPS ~ Mothers of Preschoolers group that is right here on base so I may check that out next week when they meet again. My main goal will be to get this house in order so I can scrapbook (guilt free), have some people over that I met & hopefully have a Mary Kay party or two! At the very least I won't take so long to find my stuff, except my keys & cell phone - always losing those. Well, need to start my second load of laundry and get the crying girl out of her crib so I will wrap this up for now. Drop by next time & maybe I'll have a picture of the kitchen or something for you. I think that room will be photo ready soon. See ya next time.





2 comments:
I remember that song! Now it's stuck in my head. Thanks alot. lol. Yes your kids are ADORABLE. Did you even have to ask??? :)
I can't believe your family pic was taken with a timer. You can't even tell (or at least I couldn't). Sooo cute. And it's funny how we mommies get so excited about appliances that help make our jobs easier! Our dryer went out recently and, well... looked like a bomb went off in our closet. You would have thought I won the lottery when Craig brought home a replacement :) The mommy group sounds like a great way to get connected. You'll have to let us know how that goes.
Wishing you a happy laundry day... ;)
Post a Comment