I came across this on wornoutwoman's blog and thought it would be fun to check out. I find it interesting that three out of the top five are Asian women, and that one shares my name. I think I'm in good company. If you happen to find out your celebrity look-alike post a comment letting me know so I can check yours out too. Other celebrities I've been told that I resemble are Kate Winslet & Debra Messing.



9 comments:
okay Becca. I've successfully wasted like 15 minutes on that site. To be told I look like Ludacris????
Okay Heather, I've got to see that. I just had the best ab work out in a long time when I saw that. Post your look a likes - that is too funny. I don't see the resemblance at all. I don't think this is too accurate. First I'm Asian & now you're Ludacris?
Do you think you would be classified as a shiny asian? or just a regular one?
lol, I did this awhile back and didn't post it because of the results! haha. The first time I did it, I put in "male" so I got a bunch of results saying I looked like dudes--scary dudes. Second time I kept getting some celebrities that didn't interest me. haha. Faith Hill? Don't think so. I've heard the Debra Messing thing, too. Maybe she just looks like everyone? Rebecca, you def. don't look Asian.
okay just for you it's up. does that mean that melanie thinks that i *do look like ludacris???? hmmm???
Mel - I can see the Debra Messing resemblance with you. Esp when your hair was longer, curlier & more red. Faith Hill? No way! And I agree, I'm way to pasty to look asian.
Heather - Shiny or regular? Depends how consistent I've in my skin care regimen. Thanks for posting your results, maybe I'll try it out to see what guys I resemble? That could be scary or funny - we'll see. When I have some time to waste I might check it out.
I like kajol she is beautiful
I think Rebecca Gayhart!
where are you at today???? like it's my business. lol.
Post a Comment