5 Minutes For Mom is giving away a 37" Flat-Panel LCD HDTV! No joke! I don't know about you but I know my hubby wouldn't give me such a hard time about the blogging I do if it ended up winning us a new flat panel TV! Oh yeah, he'd be loving my blog and be excited about the new design it will be sporting. {Last night when I told him that I won a contest and that it was for a new header for my blog he was less than enthused, but I'm still excited - w00t!} So back to this fun & fancy giveaway. This TV is valued at $799.00 courtesy of Best Buy.Click the picture for more details on this awesome TV!
So for more information on how you can try to win this TV check out 5 Minutes For Mom! Good luck!



2 comments:
Hey! Nice blog, if a little overwhelming for an old lady (44) like me. When do you find the time? I remember the days of 2 little ones and a husband overseas (though probably not away for as long as yours). I have 6 children now, but those days with 2 under 4 and a deploying husband were much harder. Hang in there, the little ones grow up fast.
suburbancorrespondent.blogspot.com
Hey hey You're a top momma again. I wonder if I can leave a note attached to this Hampton in computer asking all the businessmen to click you (that does sound mildly obscene...) I miss my own computer....
Post a Comment