Today is one of those days that I am not happy about being a woman. So all that I can muster up is thank you God that when I receive my glorious body in heaven I will not cramp, ache, bloat, feel nautious or have hormonal issues to deal with.Okay, that is really lame so I'll add this in the midst of preparing for deployment. I'm entering a time when my faith will be tested. I won't be able to talk to my husband for somewhere between 45 & 60 days after he leaves. I won't be able to talk to him regularly as the availability of a phone & his missions schedule will be too random for anything to be regular. I will have no tangible evidence of his safety or well being. So I will blindly trust, hanging on to the promises the Lord has given me, grasping to His peace that surpasses all understanding. I don't know if I'm quite to that point yet but He will bring me there. For more Faithful Friday click on the button.




2 comments:
I hear ya about the cramping....and bloating. Right there with ya...
As far as the rest...you both will be on my prayer list. When God lays you on my heart, I will pray.
I'm so sorry you're going through so much but it all is making you so strong, well all except the cramps of course. I know you're faith will help you through what you're about to deal with, and I will be there too, whatever I can possibly do - even if that means my honey has to watch the kids and let me come cheer you up in person ;-)
Post a Comment