I got quite a response from the post about my infomercial addiction interest and found out that I'm not the only sucker savvy shopper. I left some responses to your comments in the comments but that's not something I do regularly {working on it} so I'm putting some response in this quick post. I'm so glad I'm not the only person who gets sucked into these type of commercials. I think the Tater Mitts seem to be the most popular item and probably for good reason. I'll have to pick up a pair the next time I'm at Target and let you all know how they work and what hubby's opinion is on them as well. Oh and I didn't even get into the magical wondrous cleaning products. The scrubby brushes that clean the outside of your second story windows - I'm sure someone was losing sleep over that! The one that always sparks my interest is that steam cleaner thing. They always show the most disgusting toilet that looks like it hasn't been cleaned in a few months years or has been subject to hard water stains for quite some time. I ooh & ah over how clean & shiny the toilet is after they use this miracle product. But then I think - if you clean it regularly it doesn't get so gross so I really don't need that. Although a travel size one of those would be handy for pit stops during a road trip. I've seen some pretty fierce toilets in gas stations along my travels. Oh and if you'd like to pay me to do a product review - bring it on. Send me the product and a review is yours, can't guarantee what kind of review - that's up to your product!
By the way, if you know me or have spent much time with me you know that I talk up products I like - a lot! I may as well be a walking commercial for Mr. Clean Magic Erasers because I share the goodness that is Magic with all who talk about cleaning. And my scrapbook adhesive - I share the love with all who care. {It's a click 'n stick if you are curious}
Powered by ScribeFire.



1 comment:
magic erasers are my version of Crack. seriously...i can't get enough of them. i'm always finding something new to try them on!! oh and let's invent the mini toilet steamer, cause seriously, those gas station bathrooms are NASTY!
Post a Comment