I'm still around just been busy with things around the house, working my business and being introspective. Thank you for your previous comments and I apologize if anyone was worried I went off the deep end. I haven't - not yet at least ;) Seriously though, I did struggle some yesterday morning feeling overwhelmed with various things and had trouble staying focused. But I'm working on it. I need to get some things figured out & get a new routine around here so that doesn't happen so often or get more intense. I may not be around the blogosphere for a bit of time but I'm not gone forever.
Also, for those who have asked or have told me they are thinking of or praying for my husband, thank you. I have been able to talk to him over the computer a few times and once over the phone in this last week. He is doing well, sometimes working on little sleep but doing well. He is really excelling & standing out as a leader. I am SO incredibly proud of him.
Also, for those who have asked or have told me they are thinking of or praying for my husband, thank you. I have been able to talk to him over the computer a few times and once over the phone in this last week. He is doing well, sometimes working on little sleep but doing well. He is really excelling & standing out as a leader. I am SO incredibly proud of him.



7 comments:
Rebecca...
I am in Bangor Maine tonight. I got off the airplane here and the very small airport was filled with soldiers. Evidently this is a refueling site. These guys were all deploying and it was a pretty somber tone. From my hotel window, I just watched two planes load and leave.
I've not been in favor of this conflict, but my heart goes out to all these brave men. I do think they are making a difference in the world and I am thankful for all their (and their families' sacrifices).
They are truly noble souls and I pledge to do my best for them when they return home. We are so proud of Sean.
Yes, very proud of those that serve and their families as well.
God Bless.
Oh, Rebecca, I think it's perfectly natural to have days and even weeks like that. Don't beat yourself up for being lonely and frustrated with single parenthood. I'm not saying, of course, that it's okay to wallow in it, but we can't help feeling like that sometimes. It's good to actively seek solutions in those times and for me, it was actually blogging that helped me pass the time. I know you will figure this out and you can bet that I pray for you and your Army Guy on a regular basis.
I love how you ended thath post..."I am SO incredibly proud of him."
It speaks volumns that even after all you go through with your hubby's absence, you totally and completely support your man!
Hey I think this song Colbie Caillat - Bubbly was on dancing with the stars tonight.
I love it!
YES - this song Bubbly is who Monica and Jonathan danced the Foxtrot too!! When my son and I heard it start, I was like I know that song and he said -- me too! It was from your page!! :)
Thanks for introducing it to us!
I'm glad you're okay. I've not been to active in my blog circles lately, so I'm sorry if I've not been in touch. I like it that you've added music too!
Post a Comment