You Are 26% SlackerYou are anything but a slacker. You're truly a go getter.
You never let laziness get in the way of living your life - and you can't stand to see it in others.
Are You a Slacker?
So, while I was browsing through blogs - wait, does that make me a slacker? - I found this quiz & took it but wasn't so impressed with the difficulty & couldn't trust my results to post them. So I clicked on the 'random quiz' option at the bottom of the screen & found this 'Are You a Slacker Quiz' - which I found to be pretty funny considering my recent post. At first I was thinking - who's reading my blog? So I took the quiz & yay! only 26% slacker and I think we all deserve to slack at least 26% of the time. If you'd like to take this quiz or others just click on
the link above.
the link above.
**Disclaimer** I don't fully agree with the statement it says about me. Being lazy about some things like getting a job, taking care of your family, showering - that might bug me about others but I say to each their own & I'm not one to judge. If I had taken this quiz last week, or if it had questions that pertained more to my daily routine I'm sure the results would have been different.



7 comments:
I took the test and got 52%;
lol, this is funny based off my post I wrote earlier! haha
PS: you go girl. Your 74% more likely to get stuff done than most people. haha
I'm 30% slacker. I wonder what the other 70% of me is???
Melanie - I read your post right after posting this and laughed. Seems like we're both feeling a little underaccomplished these days.
Heather - I'd say the rest of you is hard a hard working mommy/teacher/chauffeur/chef/housekeeper/etc.
Well, you ladies have more guts than me becuse I am scared to take that type of test. Besides, I already know I am a slacker.
Thanks for visiting and commenting on my site, Rebecca. I miss California too. I just got back tonight from San Francisco/Santa Rosa/Sonoma and, although it was a bit rainy, it was as beautiful as it always is. So, back to the Las Vegas desert I am, until my next Califronia outing.
Take care, Rebecca.
-Scott
I think today I'm 70% slacker
Post a Comment