Friday, July 27, 2007

Contest Winners & Hormonal Randomness

Updated: I actually won something! After spending way more time than I'm willing to admit clicking on contests, reading the posts {don't want to be rude or miss a detail like what you need to answer or comment on in order to win}, writing my responses, typing Thanks! 400+ times and almost always filling in some 'wejkeqi' so the blog knows I'm not a robot, losing track of where I left off, mr. linky weirding out, losing my place again, mr. linky back, losing my place again and finally saying - I've done as much as I can my eyes are beyond hurt and my fingers are tired and I can't stand the site of my computer anymore!

It was all worth it though. And why? Because of this. Go ahead click on it to see, I'll wait for you. Okay did you look? Really? Isn't it awesome?! I'm not even going to say what it is, you have to look. See?! It really is awesome! I have no idea what it's going to look like or what I'd want it to look like or how any of this works but I'm so excited. Please, go check out Tina's Snippets and see what she's about and what she may be able to do for you also. You can see what she's done here, here, here, and over here too. I don't know when it will be done because I'm sure she has other customers & another prize winner but I'm excited! Can you tell? Oh it's that obvious? w00t! Oh & big thanks to Rocks In My Dryer for hosting this great giveaway!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been a little MIA this week, not posting as often & not reading blogs as much. Now that Dog Days of Summer Bloggy Giveaway {Extravaganza Palooza All Consuming Contest Gone Wild} is over I can get back into my routine. Just as soon as I've checked all 400+ contests I entered to see if I won one. There was a total of 506 contests to enter, some of the prizes didn't interest me {books on dieting, knitting tools - I don't do either} but many of them entered, if not for myself than to give as a gift. This was some serious stuff folks. I tried to enter all that I was interested in but may have still missed some or many - I'm not sure. My eyes were tired all week from it & I think my eyeballs tried to leap out of my head at least once. As I'm posting this I'm refreshing Rocks In My Dryer to see new links to the winners posted. So far nothing. And still nothing.

What else is going on in life outside of contests? Watching a Mr. Linky for new posts is like watching water boil - really boring and seems to take even longer. I suppose I would get an e-mail if I actually won but someone may post a winner before e-mailing, ya never know. Anyways so other stuff that has nothing to do with drawings, contests or giveaways. So yesterday I attempted to scrap but my children were working against me. They didn't take their full naps, Michael didn't sleep at all and were very whiny & clingy and all up in my stuff. I love 'em and they're sweet and I wouldn't trade them for anything but is an hour - three for myself too much to ask? Naps seem to be more of an issue lately and so are my hormones so it's really a dangerous combination. I managed to pick out photos, paper, scalloped a piece of card stock and adhered four photos. Now the rest is in a pile waiting for me to finish it. I will try to later today I hope, if not then over the weekend. I'd like to have something to show for Masterpiece Monday esp since she got three pages done yesterday and will probably have close to 20 come Monday, okay she'd really love it if she had that many but considering she got 10 done in like 2 days I wouldn't put it past her.

And still nothing won. That's a Starbucks gift card, Target card, Rachel Ray cookbook, personalized notebook, & a fun drawing case for Michael that are gone. I'm also seeing results for contests I didn't enter and there are over 400 left so I'm still hoping! I'll keep you all updated since I'm sure you are just on the edge of your seats waiting to see if I won something. :P Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohooo ..that's great..good for you, it is so nice to be a winner isn't it?

Unknown said...

oh I can't wait to get yours done! thank you for your kind appreciation of my work!

Biddy said...

a custom template? yep...biddy is jealous

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

w00t!! YOU GO BLOGGY GIRL! I can't WAIT to see what you come up with! You sould do something cool with like coffee or scrappy stuff or me or something ;-)

Corey~living and loving said...

what a great prize. :) I am so happy for you. I sure sounds like you worked hard for it. :)

I also wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and entering my drawing. It was so great to have you visit. :) What a fun week!

My Cleaning Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones