
It's that time of week again. Time for me to tell you what a SMARTy or a slacker I've been. This week I had a few slacky days and some slacky habits. So here's the breakdown from my handy dandy Joe's Goals tracking sheet. Drinking water, quick pick up & calling Mary Kay hot lines I did each day, clearing the dishes & quick clean kitchen I did 5/7, brushing teeth & washing face 4/7, following schedule 3/7, organizing small space, dinner ready and reading only 2 days.
Some of you asked last week what I would be reading. At the time I wrote it I hadn't decided. I've got a lot of unread books on my shelf. The two days I did read I read Dare to Discipline by Dr. James Dobson. I enjoyed reading and as I predicted once I started I was reading for about 30 minutes rather than just 10. But then Monday came and I didn't pick up a book again all week. Another book I plan to read {again} is The Captain's Choice by {my friend} H.R. Peters. I have read this one but it was before it went to publishing so I want to read it again before the sequel comes out. It's really a great book & if you like the Little Women type stories/movies you'll LOVE this.
This week my new habit is another one that focuses on helping my Mary Kay business grow and achieve my goals. Have I told you that you can earn a free car or the cash equivalent to pay for your own car? That's what I'm going for. I'll keep my own car until I earn the pink Cadillac Escalade! So my new habit is to invite 5 people a week to be my guest at the weekly meetings. I'll track this each Sunday because the meetings are on Mondays. Mary Kay had the 3 foot rule and it's something like this: Everyone within three feet of you is a possible customer, recruit or friend that you just haven't met yet. I'm not going to build my business or develop friendships without talking to people - duh!
Click on the *new* banner above to see what other SMARTy pants are up to & get inspired to start your own habits.
Some of you asked last week what I would be reading. At the time I wrote it I hadn't decided. I've got a lot of unread books on my shelf. The two days I did read I read Dare to Discipline by Dr. James Dobson. I enjoyed reading and as I predicted once I started I was reading for about 30 minutes rather than just 10. But then Monday came and I didn't pick up a book again all week. Another book I plan to read {again} is The Captain's Choice by {my friend} H.R. Peters. I have read this one but it was before it went to publishing so I want to read it again before the sequel comes out. It's really a great book & if you like the Little Women type stories/movies you'll LOVE this.
This week my new habit is another one that focuses on helping my Mary Kay business grow and achieve my goals. Have I told you that you can earn a free car or the cash equivalent to pay for your own car? That's what I'm going for. I'll keep my own car until I earn the pink Cadillac Escalade! So my new habit is to invite 5 people a week to be my guest at the weekly meetings. I'll track this each Sunday because the meetings are on Mondays. Mary Kay had the 3 foot rule and it's something like this: Everyone within three feet of you is a possible customer, recruit or friend that you just haven't met yet. I'm not going to build my business or develop friendships without talking to people - duh!
Click on the *new* banner above to see what other SMARTy pants are up to & get inspired to start your own habits.




7 comments:
Running your own home based business can be a struggle, but it can also be incredible income for you! Good luck with your new habit!!
Good luck with the Mary Kay!! I love their products... Hope you earn that Cadillac!
I'm liking both your header and the new banner.
Good luck with your business.
good luck with your Mary Kay! I wish that I could find time to sit and read a good book, it is so hard with a toddler and a 4.5 year old.
YAY FOR YOU! You are doing so great on your goals I am pretty jealous right now! I can not WAIT until I am settled into the house and can think about simple stuff like maintaining a house again! I'm so glad you started your business! It's helping you in so many ways already, I love that you are branching out more and meeting people and really coming out of your shell! I really envy those who get to be your friend down there, I hope they realize how lucky they are! Good luck with your business growin this week, I know you'll do GRRRREAT!!
Good for you! I need to work on my business too. I still don't have business cards! I've designed them and hopefully I will get them ordered this week.
Good luck with the Mary Kay business. I almost picked up the book dare to discipline by James Dobson at the library yesterday but didn't........now I think I will. Good luck this week.
Post a Comment