Saturday, August 25, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday {week 4 August}

It's that time of week again. Time to check out my Joe's Goals Chart and determine if this week was a success or failure - or change my definitions of either. Here's the breakdown:

Clearing Dishes at Night/Quick Pick Up/Quick Clean Kitchen/Call MK Hotlines: 7/7 or 6/6 (MK)
Enjoying Me Time: 6/7 - Don't remember what happened Tuesday
Brushing Teeth at Night/Washing Face/Follow Schedule/Dinner for Hubby - 5/7 or 3/5, much improvement and hubby was sweet to make me dinner twice this week!
Organize A Small Space: 1/7 but it was my daughter's closet and a big task of purging too small to wear clothes, organizing stuff she has to grow into and cleaning it all up afterward so I gave it two check marks
Reading 10 Minutes A Day: 0/7 {read: LAME} Surely with all the blogs I read and as much time I spend on e-mail and whatnot I can take 10 minutes to read a book. I can't use the, it's hard with my little ones thing because I obviously can make computer time.
Invite 5 People to MK Meeting: well I didn't invite 5 but I invited 2 and one wants to come so that's something!

So overall I'm pleased with my progress this week. My personal hygiene habits are improving as well as following my loose schedule {I think it needs some revision but that's part of the process} and I got a start on my messy closets. This week I'm not going to add any new habits. I really want to improve on some of these first. I hope you all had a great week, thanks for stopping by & to see other SMARTies out there or learn more about getting SMART yourself click on the banner above.



7 comments:

Kimberly McKay said...

I need to do one of these. It's a great idea!

Myth said...

The weekly chores list does help :) I also like to print out a sheet with my chore at the top and some blank spaces underneath - then each morning I write in my 'to-do's for that day (and transfer across any I didn't get done yesterday etc) It only takes a few minutes, but then I don't have to think what to do when I get a spare moment!

Good luck on improving the habits this week - and well done so far!

Lara said...

I have to sneak my reading in at the gym, waiting in line and all kinds of goofy places. Either that or I just ignore my kids all day.

Anonymous said...

I have no me time. by the time I get the kids to bed, DH will be coming home. I get maybe an hour a day, and that time I spend trying to collect myself from teh stresses of the day! Happy Saturday!!

penguinsandladybugs said...

I think I might have to go visit Joe's Goals! Thanks for visiting my blog and I just wanted to let you know that you drink 1/2 of your pound weight in ounces (so if you weighed 150 pounds, you would drink 75 ounces) a day!

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

You're doing so great! I'm so proud of you! I love how you spread the habits out between taking care of yourself, the family, career and the house and are doing great in all areas - THAT is a GREAT accomplishment! I wanna be you when I grow up ;-) Good luck this week!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

It looks like you are doing really well! And good for you for staying where you are before you are ready to move ahead. That takes real discipline!

Good luck this week!

My Cleaning Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones