If you don't you aren't alone. I still haven't got a new planner for this year - which is going to drive me nuts when I get home and start having things on my schedule again. I leave to go back home in just a few short days so I probably won't be posting again until sometime after 12-3pm on the 7th when my cable/internet/{& now phone} is reconnected. I hope you all had a safe & happy New Years celebration. I'll do my best to share our holidays after getting back home. I usually don't set resolutions but after reading a blog tonight I'm rethinking that whole thing. She wrote about her intentions and I may do something along those lines. Anyways, more on that later. Thanks for visiting & esp commenting. I am approaching my one year mark and it still seems strange that people who have never met me care to visit & see how I'm doing. All of the thoughts, prayers & encouragement for my family over this time - esp the past few months - has really meant a lot to me. The world doesn't feel so big and I have enjoyed feeling not so far from friends.
Thanks for visiting!



6 comments:
I currently have four calendars sitting on my desk....my problem is I'm not a good planner. But I think I'll take a page from your book this year and become a bit more organized. You're an inspiration! Happy travels!
Yup -- I've got a new calendar. And I've already transfered all the birthdays, anniversaries and hubby's weekend work schedule.
I hope everything goes smoothly for you as you travel back home and get re-adjusted to 'normal' life (whatever normal is...).
HAPPY ALMOST ONE YEAR!!!! I am glad every single day that you started one! It doesn't feel like you are TOO far away ... even though you are ;-)
I actually do have a calandar but only because we got one on vacation to remind us of the trip. I went through yesterday and put down al the birthdays, anniversaries, and special days on it and I FEEL GREAT! You will get it all done soon and feel great too! Your OCD won't let you go too long without one ;-)
Okay I now have 3 2008 calendars! One for each main room of the house. Congrats on your 1 year mark...I'm certainly glad I'm able to read you.
I too do not have my new 2008 calendar yet. I have started using the one on my computer more than before but I know I will forget an appointment (again) sometime soon unless I get one to carry with me. Happy New Year to you and your fam!
I think we've got 7 calendars up...the one is the magnetic rotating week by week calendar on the frig...LOVE IT!
I'm here from the Auditions and while I'm not supposed to visit you, I thought that I would anyway...Loved your Pirate song!
Post a Comment