Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Inquiring Minds

You all are a curious bunch. And I like that but I'm not very good at answering questions in the comments so I thought I' do that today. Plus I haven't posted since Sunday. I've been busy around the house and with my business. Will share more on both in another post. Onto the Q&A

In response to the video of the song "Christmas in Fallujah" Christine had this to say: "It's definately though provoking. It's sad, but I can see his point about the "sea of oil" and that our troops might feel like they are there for the wrong reasons, or no reason at all. Especially if their country isn't supporting them. Well I think you do a great job of supporting the troops and your husband and I hope to also. Thank you for sharing that. And will you be sharing YOUR thoughts on this? Just wondered what you thought..." Yes, I will be posting my thoughts on the song. I had planned on doing that sooner than it will end up being but life happens. Also, I still need to gather my thoughts on the song, thought provoking describes it perfectly.

In response to my SMARTy post Valley Girl had this to say: "That's right -- it takes time to develop good habits. And it looks like you're well on the way. Congratulations on getting some serious stuff done!!!! It always amazes me how great that feels and yet that it's still always a struggle! ;) Keep it up! (I hope you'll share pictures to show off your decorating efforts!!)" Thank you! And the answer is yes! I will be sharing pictures of the kitchen when it is complete, or mostly complete anyway - home projects are rarely finished for long, at least for me. But when I have a camera that doesn't take blurry photos and paint on my walls you'll see pictures. Until there is paint I will be sharing highlights of the kitchen - again, when I have the camera which should be sooner than later.

In response to my Scrappy Sunday post Leendaluu had this to say : "rebecca--that is a really cute album but for the uninitiated among us (ok, me). What is a paperbag album?" Similarly GeorgiaBellBoutique said, "Love it! What a great gift. I have to learn how to do that! It is really fantastic! Let us know how your business goes and good luck!" And Just Me said "What a nice gift to give to your dad and step mom. :) It looks great! I'm going to have to learn how to do that. :)" First, thank you! Second - I will be doing a paperbag album tutorial, with pictures, soon. And by soon I mean as soon as I have the time & I find the sticker sheets I want for several projects. Not giving away any details yet though. ;)

Thanks so much for all of your comments, questions & concerns. ;) It really is a lot of fun having so many people reading this blog - definitely not what I had anticipated when I first started. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

YAY Q&A! and OMG! I can't WAIT until you do the tutorial that your wise BFF suggested you do :-D And since I KNOW you found your sticker sheets it should be sooner than later, right?! w00t!

tammi said...

I'm very much looking forward to the expansions on all these responses!!

Andrea said...

I, too, am surprised at the blogging community that I have stumbled across last May. So much fun!!

My Cleaning Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones