I miss you too Mom-that-didn't-have-to-give-birth-to-me. {{much love and hugs missy}} I can't imagine what you're going through but I can say that I KNOW she would have been so proud of you this year, like every year. You have been through so much but are still so compassionate and so strong and so thoughtful. You are an inspiration to me in so many ways, as she told me before that you were to her too. She watches over you, I think, proud of the woman, wife and mother you are. I think she watches over me too actually, she liked to do that ;-) I miss her too honey, and I'm here for you.
6 comments:
I feel for you, Rebecca. Be well. Love, L.
{hugs} today for you!
((hugs))
I'll be remembering you in prayer especially over the next few days.
I miss you too Mom-that-didn't-have-to-give-birth-to-me. {{much love and hugs missy}} I can't imagine what you're going through but I can say that I KNOW she would have been so proud of you this year, like every year. You have been through so much but are still so compassionate and so strong and so thoughtful. You are an inspiration to me in so many ways, as she told me before that you were to her too. She watches over you, I think, proud of the woman, wife and mother you are. I think she watches over me too actually, she liked to do that ;-) I miss her too honey, and I'm here for you.
I'm sorry that you're having to go through this loss alone. Know that your blogger pals feel for you and keep you in their prayers.
Post a Comment