Friday, August 31, 2007

Faithful Friday {week 8}

Kim at Daily Blessings who hosts Faithful Fridays has a meme of sorts for today's post. We are to list 7 things we are blessed by today. After you read this go check out her post by clicking on the button & join in. Even if you read this after Friday. Here's my 7.

1. It's a 4 day weekend for hubby!

2. Modern technology like the internet so I can keep in touch better with family & friends while we are out of state.

3. Modern technology so I can better keep in touch with my hubby when he leaves.

4. The opportunities the kids I have to make new friends while we live away from our old ones.

5. The old friends I still have and will always be able to count on esp when I need them most.

6. The opportunity Mary Kay provides me to meet new people, have an income & be encouraged.

7. The time I have to spend with my family.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Kimberly McKay said...

Great list Rebecca! Isn't technology great! Wonder what it'll be like in 10 more years?!

I can visualize 3-D image Ipod phone conferencing with your hubby then!
How fun would that be?

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

Awwwww, nice list (i'm the old friend right? right? The old friend you always can count on? It's me right? Me?) ;-) I like the idea of the blessed list, keeping in your mind what wonderful things are right under your nose, especially when you think life stinks! :-D

My Cleaning Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones