
My blog friend Kim over at Daily Blessings has started a new thing called Faithful Fridays. Kim explains the purpose of Faithful Friday as acknowledging your faith each Friday, by leaving a post about great things God has done in your life. At first I was a little hesitant to commit to this kind of post. Not because I don't have faith but because it has been lacking lately. I feel very dry spiritually. Recent events have left me questioning a lot of things and it's been difficult for me to get back in my groove, spiritually. Then I thought about it and realized that taking time to think about what God has done in my life might just help me in this struggle. It is very easy to get going on that downward spiral when focusing on the negatives in life. While we can't very well avoid those things all together {at least I haven't figured that out yet}, focusing on the positives in life can bring new perspective and get help to get you back on the right track. So here it goes.
Thanks for the visit, have a great weekend!
P.S. The photo of the sunflower is from my mother in laws garden. Her & Michael planted flowers together during one of our last visits before moving out of California.
- I am thankful that God is gracious and is always waiting for me with open arms.
- I am thankful that God is bigger than any obstacle I may be facing.
Thanks for the visit, have a great weekend!
P.S. The photo of the sunflower is from my mother in laws garden. Her & Michael planted flowers together during one of our last visits before moving out of California.



1 comment:
beautifully written...you never disappoint me.
Post a Comment