Saturday, May 19, 2007

A Not so Lazy Saturday

The morning started off slow getting up with Lydia - Shawn & Michael were already up - and lounging through a yummy breakfast. My sweet hubby made eggs with biscuits & gravy, homemade gravy. I didn't spend much time on the computer this morning since I had already posted last night. So I got right to work, still in my jammies - it is Saturday after all and that's just how I roll. We decided to switch some things around. See when you are in the military you get a lot of stuff. All of hubby's army guy {as Mikey would say} stuff was bursting out of the upstairs hall closet, piled onto each other making it hard for him to find what he needs, difficult for me to put things away so many times things got piled up downstairs. Now he has the bigger closet in the entryway and I'll use the upstairs for overflow of I'm not sure what yet. I've made progress in our bedroom as well as the kids. Their rooms are pretty much done, just need to hang up a shelf, get a rug, and decorate a little. Once we get some storage solutions our room will be easier to maintain. I'm really happy with the progress that I've made in the house. And I think my new smart habit will really help me to get the final organizing done. I'm hoping to post photos next week. I've been taking pictures as I go along but want to show them all at once and give you a 'virtual tour' of the house. The only thing that could make this better right now would be to have my friends over for a visit. Well, Lydia needs her diaper changed and then I'm going to start dinner. I hope you all have a great weekend, thanks for the visit!





Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Mauro C. said...

Can You Send Me A Picture of Your City for my blog project???
Thanks in advance.

Rita Loca said...

Love your title! I am link surfing and came by here. Hello from Venezuela.

My Cleaning Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones