Okay so I haven't had much to post about in the past couple of days. I've made a couple of attempts but didn't finish. So here' I try again. Last week {and maybe the week before} I was 'tagged' with a meme and given a challenge. So here I go.
To start with Kim over at daily blessings tagged me to list my random behavior. I don't think this will be too much of a challenge for me. Here are the rules for this meme:- Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names. (I only picked 5)
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
My Randomness
- I love ice-cream & usually eat it at least once daily. {Typically after the kids are in bed so I don't have to share - is that so wrong?}
- I love to make lists {& checking things off}.
- I had both of my kids without any strong meds, just the iv stuff that makes you tired & I can never remember what it's called. {Why do I want more? - kids not iv stuff :P}
- I ♥ Scrapbooking, taking photos & making cards for people.
- I enjoy watching decorating shows & reading up on new ideas but have a really hard time applying stuff to my own house. {Idea in mind doesn't transfer well into reality}.
- I spend way to much time on my computer.
- I am directionally challenged. I have no idea where north, south, east or west are unless I'm driving on the freeway {and it's labeled}. I also have a hard time finding my way around new places or routes. If I always go from 'A' to 'B' or 'A' to 'C' I have trouble getting from 'B' to 'C'. Does that make sense? Basically, I get confused & lost a lot while driving.
- I am socially awkward{/challenged?}. I have a hard time approaching others & often feel out of place.
So I'm not sure how random that was for those of you who already know me. But it's what I thought of. I was trying to think of something really off the wall but my life's not so exciting. Anyway, onto the next one. My friend Helen over at Hikari wrote about some of her dreams and challenged me to list my top 10 funny dreams. Now she had some great ones, giant bunnies & Jerry Lewis - you can read to find out more. Unfortunately I have to tweak this challenge a little. I don't remember many of my dreams, in fact I probably can't give you even 10 dreams total, let alone the top 10. Instead I have a list of my random dreams.

- When I was a kid I had a recurring dream of riding on a train up a mountain. The tracks made circles around the island and when we would cross over to another island the tracks were always broke in the center. I would always wake up before crashing.
- Another recurring dream I had as a kid was about me walking or running, looking for something/someone {I think}. Anyway, I was walking on very hilly sidewalks {think San Francisco sidewalks} and every time I needed to go down the sidewalk I would sit down & slide. This was a perfectly normal thing to do. Looking back I now wonder why they didn't have escalators going up the hills if it was so easy to do down them? And now I'm spending too much time thinking how that would be possible - very wide sidewalks.
- I only have fuzzy memory of a recent dream I had within the last week or so. All I know is it had something to do with LOOOOOOOOOOOOST, that's the TV show Lost for those of you who aren't Chriss. I think I was on the island but can't remember.
- My last dream to share I have no recollection of whatsoever. I {& hubby} do remember me hitting him in the middle of it. And I have no idea why.



3 comments:
I am so glad Im not the only one who is directionally challenged. And I loved your dream post in this blog....it's interesting to analyze those things, huh?
I always had on where I was being shoved down a hole by an angry red headed neighbor kid. Turns out my sister saved me when I was three from a red headed nieghborhood bully, who was holded my face under a water hose. She almost drowned me...so I think this dreams obviously stems from that.
What kind of 9 year old would do that to a 3 year old? Pitiful!
Dreams are special..
I have a lot of 'water' dreams, especially when I am feeling safe. Lots of floating in warm, blue Caribbean water (although I have never been there)...the feeling of safety and buoyancy. I so look forward to those dreams and consider it a blessing when I have them.
Hi! I can't believe how much we have in common!Firstly, the "thinking in blog "thing. The love of ice-cream, the awful sense of direction, the lists, the scrapbooking and card making....if I wrote about my randomness it will look an awful lot like yours! But I'll do it anyway...
I used to have this reacurring dream of running up stairs that started to break and crumble behind me so that I could never go back and a dream of running up escalators being chased and hitting dead ends all the time...
Post a Comment